FileAlyzer is a free software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-08-06. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32.
FileAlyzer is a tool developed for file analysis and content interpretation. Right click on a file and choose the Open in FileAlyzer option and the tool will do its job. Main tabs include:
- General: shows general information about the file such as location, date, size etc
- Version: the version will be showed on an executable or a library if available
- Resources used for creating the file will also be shown if available
- Sections: the file is separated in parts including code, data and other resources
- Hex Dump: this is a hex viewer with a search capability
- Image preview: this is mainly for image files
- Text preview: text files can be previewed
- Zip preview: the content of the archives can be viewed
FileAlyzer (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 2.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 119 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.